Chicago Med “Things Meant To Be Bent Not Broken” March 9 2022 on NBC
Tonight (Wednesday March 9 2022), NBC broadcasts an all new episode of the series “Chicago Med” titled “Things Meant To Be Bent Not Broken“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
- 1 Things Meant To Be Bent Not Broken Season 7, Episode 15 Episode Summary
- 2 Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
- 3 What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
- 4 Things Meant To Be Bent Not Broken Episode Video Preview
- 5 Chicago Med Things Meant To Be Bent Not Broken Cast
- 6 Watch Tonight’s “Things Meant To Be Bent Not Broken” Episode
- 7 Chicago Med Series Information
Things Meant To Be Bent Not Broken Season 7, Episode 15 Episode Summary
Dylan’s cop instincts come to life when he suspects his patient may be a drug dealer. Will must decide how to spend his whistleblower settlement. Charles and Vanessa help a patient who believes she’s infested with parasites. Crockett and Blake are paired with an arrogant surgeon.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Great news! Tonight’s episode of “Chicago Med” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s episode will be broadcast on NBC at 8:00PM ET/PT.
Things Meant To Be Bent Not Broken Episode Video Preview
Chicago Med Things Meant To Be Bent Not Broken Cast
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Yaya DaCosta as April Sexton
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Brian Tee as LCDR Dr. Ethan Choi
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Norma Kuhling as Dr. Ava Bekker
- Dominic Rains as Dr. Crockett Marcel
- Guy Lockard as Dr. Dylan Scott
- Kristen Hager as Dr. Stevie Hammer
- Steven Weber as Dr. Dean Archer
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Rachel DiPillo as Dr. Sarah Reese
- Colin Donnell as Dr. Connor Rhodes
Watch Tonight’s “Things Meant To Be Bent Not Broken” Episode
Chicago Med Series Information
Members of the city’s most highly skilled medical team save lives while navigating their unique interpersonal relationships. The Gaffney Chicago Medical Center’s elite team of dedicated doctors, nurses and staff face challenges each day as they do what it takes to treat their patients, sometimes in surprisingly inventive ways. As the city’s last line of defense, doctors Charles, Halstead, Marcel, Choi and Manning; nurses Sexton and Lockwood; and hospital administrator Sharon Goodwin embody the heart of Dick Wolf’s triad of Chicago series.