Transplant “Jasmine” March 13 2022 on NBC
Tonight (Sunday March 13 2022), NBC broadcasts an episode of the series “Transplant” titled “Jasmine“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
Jasmine Season 2, Episode 2 Episode Summary
Rania’s arrival triggers unwanted memories for Bash. Mags can’t win her new boss’ approval.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Great news! Tonight’s “Jasmine” episode of “Transplant” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “Jasmine” episode will be broadcast on NBC at 10:00PM ET/PT.
Jasmine Episode Video Preview
Transplant Jasmine Cast
- Hamza Haq as Dr. Bashir “Bash” Hamed
- Laurence Leboeuf as Dr. Magalie “Mags” Leblanc
- John Hannah as Dr. Jed Bishop
- Ayisha Issa as Dr. June Curtis
- Jim Watson as Dr. Theo Hunter
- Sirena Gulamgaus as Amira Hamed
- Torri Higginson as Claire Malone
- Grace Lynn Kung as Vivian Barnes
- Sugith Varughese as Dr. Aajay Singh
- Linda E. Smith as Dr. Wendy Atwater
- Kenny Wong as Arnold De Luca
- Gord Rand as Dr. Mark Novak
- Nora Guerch as Raina
Watch Tonight’s “Jasmine” Episode Online
Transplant Series Information
When Dr. Bashir “Bash” Hamed (Hamza Haq, “Quantico”), a charismatic Syrian doctor with battle-tested skills in emergency medicine, flees his war-torn homeland, he and his younger sister Amira (Sirena Gulamgaus) become refugees struggling to forge a new life in Canada. But if Bash ever wants to be a doctor again, he must redo his medical training from the ground up and obtaining a coveted residency position is nearly impossible.