Law & Order: Organized Crime “Guns & Roses” Cast, Plot, Watch & Time Tonight 3/17/22
Tonight (Thursday March 17 2022), NBC broadcasts an episode of the series “Law & Order: Organized Crime” titled “Guns & Roses“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
- 1 Guns & Roses Season 2, Episode 16 Episode Summary
- 2 Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
- 3 What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
- 4 Guns & Roses Episode Video Preview
- 5 Law & Order: Organized Crime Guns & Roses Cast
- 6 Watch Tonight’s “Guns & Roses” Episode Online
- 7 Law & Order: Organized Crime Series Information
Guns & Roses Season 2, Episode 16 Episode Summary
The task force investigates a connection between the Marcy Organization and the murder of a lawyer and her client. Stabler settles into a new assignment. Bell reminds Nova who she really works for.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Great news! Tonight’s “Guns & Roses” episode of “Law & Order: Organized Crime” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “Guns & Roses” episode will be broadcast on NBC at 10:00PM ET/PT.
Guns & Roses Episode Video Preview
Law & Order: Organized Crime Guns & Roses Cast
- Christopher Meloni as Detective 1st Grade Elliot Stabler
- Danielle Moné Truitt as Sergeant Ayanna Bell
- Tamara Taylor as Prof. Angela “Angie” Wheatley
- Ainsley Seiger as Detective 3rd Grade Jet Slootmaekers
- Dylan McDermott as Richard Wheatley
Watch Tonight’s “Guns & Roses” Episode Online
Law & Order: Organized Crime Series Information
Christopher Meloni, reprising his role as Elliot Stabler, returns to the NYPD to battle organized crime after a devastating personal loss. However, the city and police department have changed dramatically in the decade he’s been away, and he must adapt to a criminal justice system in the midst of its own moment of reckoning. Stabler will aim to find absolution and rebuild his life while leading an elite new task force that is taking apart the city’s most powerful crime syndicates one by one.