Station 19 3/31/22 “Alone in the Dark” Cast, Plot & Time Tonight
Tonight (Thursday March 31 2022), ABC broadcasts an episode of the series “Station 19” titled “Alone in the Dark“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
- 1 Alone in the Dark Season 5, Episode 14 Episode Summary
- 2 Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
- 3 What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
- 4 Alone in the Dark Episode Video Preview
- 5 Station 19 Alone in the Dark Cast
- 6 Watch Tonight’s “Alone in the Dark” Episode Online
- 7 Station 19 Series Information
Alone in the Dark Season 5, Episode 14 Episode Summary
The crew at Station 23 faces a difficult goodbye. Meanwhile, Andy meets a charming firefighter, and Emmett invites Travis to have dinner with his parents.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Great news! Tonight’s “Alone in the Dark” episode of “Station 19” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “Alone in the Dark” episode will be broadcast on ABC at 8:00PM ET/PT.
Alone in the Dark Episode Video Preview
Station 19 Alone in the Dark Cast
- Jaina Lee Ortiz as Andrea “Andy” Herrera
- Jason George as Dr. Benjamin “Ben” Warren
- Grey Damon as Jack Gibson
- Barrett Doss as Victoria “Vic” Hughes
- Jay Hayden as Travis Montgomery
- Okieriete Onaodowan as Dean Miller
- Danielle Savre as Maya Deluca-Bishop
- Boris Kodjoe as Robert Sullivan
- Stefania Spampinato as Dr. Carina DeLuca-Bishop
- Carlos Miranda as Theo Ruiz
Guest starring is Chandra Wilson as Dr. Miranda Bailey, Lachlan Buchanan as Emmett Dixon and Merle Dandridge as Natasha Ross.
Watch Tonight’s “Alone in the Dark” Episode Online
Station 19 Series Information
Practically raised at Seattle’s Station 19, Andy Herrera is a confident firefighter who is also the daughter of Pruitt Herrera, the formidable head of the firehouse. Capt. Pruitt was Andy’s primary inspiration to become a firefighter and is a mentor to both her and Jack Gibson, the lieutenant at the station. Jack is as fearless as Andy is by-the-books, but when the two are together, sparks fly and opposites attract. The two are joined by Maya Bishop, Dean Miller, Travis Montgomery, Victoria Hughes, and the station’s newest addition, rookie Ben Warren. The team also works closely with Seattle PD, often running into Andy’s former flame Ryan Tanner.