Abbott Elementary 4/12/22 “Zoo Balloon” Cast, Plot & Time Tonight
Tonight (Tuesday April 12 2022), ABC broadcasts an episode of the series “Abbott Elementary” titled “Zoo Balloon“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
Zoo Balloon Season 1, Episode 13 Episode Summary
While on Abbott’s annual zoo field trip, Tariq unexpectedly reveals that he has been offered a job in New York. As Janine struggles with a big choice, Barbara starts questioning her future after finding out her favorite tuatara has been retired because of old age.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Tonight’s “Zoo Balloon” episode of “Abbott Elementary” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “Zoo Balloon” episode will be broadcast on ABC at 9:00PM ET/PT.
Zoo Balloon Episode Video Preview
Abbott Elementary “Zoo Balloon” Cast
- Chris Perfetti as Jacob Hill
- Janelle James as Ava Coleman
- Lisa Ann Walter as Melissa Schemmenti
- Quinta Brunson as Janine Teagues
- Sheryl Lee Ralph as Barbara Howard
- Tyler James Williams as Gregory Eddie
- Leon Cassimere III as Kenny
- Zack Fox as Tariq
- Iyana Halley as Taylor Howard
- Larry Owens as Zach
- Tommy Bechtold as Zoo Balloon Guy
- Camden Brooks as Barbara’s Student 2
- Stephanie Burke as Sheila
- Zoe Afia Holmes as Lana
- Etta Hughes as Shania
- Nathan Hurd as Stranger
- Scott Manuel Johnson as Bird Trainer
- Paris Turner as Shahrzad
- Aayden William as Barbara’s Student 1
- Marvin L. Winans III as Chad
Watch Tonight’s “Zoo Balloon” Episode Online
Abbott Elementary Series Information
In this workplace comedy, a group of dedicated, passionate teachers – and a slightly tone-deaf principal – are brought together in a Philadelphia public school where, despite the odds stacked against them, they are determined to help their students succeed in life. Though these incredible educators may be outnumbered and underfunded, they love what they do – even if they don’t love the school district’s less-than-stellar attitude toward educating children.