Law & Order 4/14/22 “Wicked Game” Cast, Plot & Time Tonight
Tonight (Thursday April 14 2022), NBC broadcasts an episode of the series “Law & Order” titled “Wicked Game“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
Wicked Game Season 21, Episode 6 Episode Summary
When a young man is found dead of an apparent overdose, Dixon fiercely pursues a homicide investigation as an old unsolved case comes back to haunt her. Price and Maroun risk putting a witness in harm’s way to expose their suspect and reveal the monster underneath.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Tonight’s “Wicked Game” episode of “Law & Order” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “Wicked Game” episode will be broadcast on NBC at 8:00PM ET/PT.
Episode Video Preview
Law & Order Wicked Game Cast
- Anthony Anderson as Detective Kevin Bernard
- Jeffrey Donovan as Detective Frank Cosgrove
- Camryn Manheim as Lieutenant Kate Dixon
- Hugh Dancy as Executive Assistant District Attorney Nolan Price
- Odelya Halevi as Assistant District Attorney Samantha Maroun
- Sam Waterston as District Attorney Jack McCoy
- Shayvawn Webster as Dani Vertiz
- Currie Graham as Kyle Swanson
- Michael Beach as Brian Harris
- Jack Noseworthy as Senator Jack Nathan
- Deborah Rennard as Audrey White
- Travon McCall as Ray Wilson
- Shumerria Harris as Kim Wilson
- Ashley Alvarez as Dr. Elise Collins
- Daniel George Danielson as MLI
- Mick O’Rourke as Homeless Man
- Devin White as Oliver
- Sonnie Brown as Judge Patricia Lewis
- Jarvis B. Manning Jr. as Andre Walker
- Joziyah Jean-Felix as Stefan Wilson
Watch Tonight’s “Wicked Game” Episode Online
Law & Order Series Information
NBC is bringing back one of its most treasured and honored dramas with “Law & Order.” The series, which will continue the classic bifurcated format that was created for its original run, will once again examine “the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.”