The Blacklist 4/15/22 “Helen Maghi” Cast, Plot & Time Tonight
Tonight (Friday April 15 2022), NBC broadcasts an episode of the series “The Blacklist” titled “Helen Maghi“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
Helen Maghi Season 9, Episode 16 Episode Summary
Red chases a lead that could shed light on both Liz’s death and Cooper’s blackmailing. The Task Force experiences a major shakeup when one of their own is taken into custody.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Great news! Tonight’s “Helen Maghi” episode of “The Blacklist” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “Helen Maghi” episode will be broadcast on NBC at 10:00PM ET/PT.
Helen Maghi Episode Video Preview
The Blacklist Helen Maghi Cast
- James Spader as Raymond “Red” Reddington
- Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
- Harry Lennix as Harold Cooper
- Amir Arison as Aram Mojtabai
- Hisham Tawfiq as Dembe Zuma
- Laura Sohn as Alina Park
- Sami Bray as Agnes Keene
- Valarie Pettiford as Charlene Cooper
- Deirdre Lovejoy as Cynthia Panabaker
- Danny Mastrogiorgio as Lew Sloan
- Joseph Melendez as Mateo Desoto
- Diany Rodriguez as Weecha Xiu
- Edward Manley as Agent McCoy
- Beth Malone as Agent Aronson
- Anna Khaja as Helen Maghi
- Wayne Stephens as The Real McCoy
- Danish Farooqui as Mehmet Akurek
- Andrew Mauney as Valve Room Guard
- Terrell Wheeler as Mount Bastion Guard
- Darlene Hope as Judge
Watch Tonight’s “Helen Maghi” Episode Online
The Blacklist Series Information
For decades, ex-government agent Raymond “Red” Reddington has been one of the globe’s most wanted fugitives. But then he agreed to work with the FBI to catch his “blacklist” of mobsters, spies and international terrorists — on the condition that he must work with profiler Elizabeth Keen. Red’s true intentions — choosing Liz, a woman with whom he seemingly has no connection — are unclear. Does Liz have secrets of her own? Red promises to teach Liz to think like a criminal “to see the bigger picture,” whether she wants to or not.