The Good Doctor 5/9/22 “The Lea Show” Cast, Plot & Time Tonight
Tonight (Monday May 9 2022), ABC broadcasts an episode of the series “The Good Doctor” titled “The Lea Show“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
- 1 The Lea Show Season 5, Episode 17 Episode Summary
- 2 Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
- 3 What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
- 4 The Good Doctor The Lea Show Episode Video Preview
- 5 The Good Doctor “The Lea Show” Cast
- 6 Watch Tonight’s “The Lea Show” Episode Online
- 7 The Good Doctor Series Information
The Lea Show Season 5, Episode 17 Episode Summary
Sophie (Hollis Jane Andrews) takes Lea out for a day full of luxurious wedding planning. And after a near fatal oversight, Dr. Lim senses an underlying issue is behind nurse Villanueva’s (Elfina Luk) unprofessional behavior. (TV-14)
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Tonight’s “The Lea Show” episode of “The Good Doctor” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “The Lea Show” episode will be broadcast on ABC at 10:00PM ET/PT.
The Good Doctor The Lea Show Episode Video Preview
The Good Doctor “The Lea Show” Cast
- Freddie Highmore as Dr. Shaun Murphy
- Hill Harper as Dr. Marcus Andrews
- Richard Schiff as Dr. Aaron Glassman
- Christina Chang as Dr. Audrey Lim
- Fiona Gubelmann as Dr. Morgan Reznick
- Will Yun Lee as Dr. Alex Park
- Paige Spara as Lea
- Noah Galvin as Dr. Asher Wolke
- Bria Samoné Henderson as Dr. Jordan Allen
- Hollis Jane Andrews as Sophie
- Antonia Thomas as Dr Claire Browne
Watch Tonight’s “The Lea Show” Episode Online
The Good Doctor Series Information
Shaun Murphy, a young autistic surgeon who has savant syndrome, relocates from a quiet country life to join the surgical unit at the prestigious San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital — a move strongly supported by his mentor, Dr. Aaron Glassman. Having survived a troubled childhood, Shaun is alone in the world and unable to personally connect with those around him, but he finds his niche using his extraordinary medical skill and intuition to save lives and challenge the skepticism of his colleagues.