Law & Order 5/12/22 “The Great Pretender” Cast, New Tonight & Plot
Tonight (Thursday May 12 2022), NBC broadcasts an episode of the series “Law & Order” titled “The Great Pretender“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
The Great Pretender Season 21, Episode 9 Episode Summary
Bernard and Cosgrove must sift through fact and fiction to find the killer of a young Manhattan socialite. The murder trial takes a turn that becomes personal for Price and puts Maroun in a compromising situation.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Tonight’s “The Great Pretender” episode of “Law & Order” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “The Great Pretender” episode will be broadcast on NBC at 8:00PM ET/PT.
Episode Video Preview
Law & Order The Great Pretender Cast
- Anthony Anderson as Detective Kevin Bernard
- Jeffrey Donovan as Detective Frank Cosgrove
- Camryn Manheim as Lieutenant Kate Dixon
- Hugh Dancy as Executive Assistant District Attorney Nolan Price
- Odelya Halevi as Assistant District Attorney Samantha Maroun
- Sam Waterston as District Attorney Jack McCoy
- Shayvawn Webster as Dani Vertiz
- Estrella Cristina as Crime Scene Detective One
- Bob Pescovitz as David Kornfeld
- Michael McKenzie as Walter Whitlock
- Charley Tucker as Mike Costello
- Melodie Wolford as Jane Costello
- Mia Caress as Tiffany Archer
- Patrick Heusinger as Wyatt Ackman
- Eric Freeman as Matthew Dooley
- André Jordan as Mario
- Erinn Ruth as Rebecca Greenough
- Christopher Randolph as Jerry Linder
- Graham Rowat as Eric Howe
- Thomas Silcott as Ralph Martin
Watch Tonight’s “The Great Pretender” Episode Online
Law & Order Series Information
NBC is bringing back one of its most treasured and honored dramas with “Law & Order.” The series, which will continue the classic bifurcated format that was created for its original run, will once again examine “the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.”