A Million Little Things 5/18/22 “Just In Case” Cast, New Tonight & Plot
Tonight (Wednesday May 18 2022), ABC broadcasts an episode of the series “A Million Little Things” titled “Just In Case“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
- 1 Just In Case Season 4, Episode 20 Episode Summary
- 2 Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
- 3 What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
- 4 Just In Case Episode Video Preview
- 5 A Million Little Things “Just In Case” Cast
- 6 Watch Tonight’s “Just In Case” Episode Online
- 7 A Million Little Things Series Information
Just In Case Season 4, Episode 20 Episode Summary
The strength of Maggie and Gary’s relationship is put to the test once again. Rome makes a sacrifice for a student in distress; Theo turns to an unlikely source to help his mom through a rough patch, and Eddie learns a shocking secret about Anna.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Great news! Tonight’s “Just In Case” episode of “A Million Little Things” is all new.
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “Just In Case” episode will be broadcast on ABC at 10:00PM ET/PT.
Just In Case Episode Video Preview
A Million Little Things “Just In Case” Cast
- David Giuntoli as Eddie Saville
- Romany Malco as Rome Howard
- Allison Miller as Maggie Bloom
- Christina Moses as Regina Howard
- Grace Park as Katherine Kim
- James Roday Rodriguez as Gary Mendez
- Stéphanie Szostak as Delilah Dixon
- Tristan Byon as Theo Saville
- Lizzy Greene as Sophie Dixon
- Floriana Lima as Darcy Cooper
- Magalie R-Bazinet as Woman
- Ash Spencer as Madison / Maddox
Watch Tonight’s “Just In Case” Episode Online
A Million Little Things Series Information
It has been said that friendship isn’t one big thing, it’s a million little things. That is certainly true for a group of friends from Boston who bonded under unexpected circumstances. Some have achieved success, others are struggling in their careers and relationships, but all of them feel stuck in life. After one of them dies unexpectedly, it’s just the wake-up call the others need to finally start living. Along the way, they discover that friends may be the one thing that can save them from themselves.