Big Sky 5/19/22 “Catch a Few Fish” Cast, New Tonight & Plot
Tonight (Thursday May 19 2022), ABC broadcasts an episode of the series “Big Sky” titled “Catch a Few Fish“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
Catch a Few Fish Season 2, Episode 18 Episode Summary
In a struggle between head and heart, final resolutions are made as Jenny works to find Travis before he reaches a dangerous point of no return; meanwhile, Ren and Jag find a new familial bond and decide together how to handle their father now that he’s crossed a serious line. After receiving a startling surprise from Scarlett, Cassie changes the course of her quest for justice forever. Later, with Tubb out of commission for the time being, a new sheriff comes to town; and after getting fully acquainted with Cassie and Jenny, it seems like he may just stick around for a while.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Great news! Tonight’s “Catch a Few Fish” episode of “Big Sky” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “Catch a Few Fish” episode will be broadcast on ABC at 10:00PM ET/PT.
Catch a Few Fish Episode Video Preview
Big Sky Catch a Few Fish Cast
- Katheryn Winnick as Jenny Hoyt
- Kylie Bunbury as Cassie Dewell
- Brian Geraghty as Ronald Pergman
- Jesse James Keitel as Jerrie Kennedy
- Lynch as Wolfgang “Wolf” Legarski
- Anja Savcic as Scarlet Leyendecker
- Janina Gavankar as Ren Bhullar
- Logan Marshall-Green as Travis Stone
- Omar Metwally as Mark Lindor
- Jensen Ackles as Beau Arlen
- Zoë Noelle Baker as Phoebe Leyendecke
- Vinny Chhibber as Jag Bhullar
- Ryan O’Nan as Donno
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler as Tonya Walsh
- Bernard White as Veer Bhullar
- Constance Zimmer as Alicia Corrigan
Watch Tonight’s “Catch a Few Fish” Episode Online
Big Sky Series Information
Cassie Dewell and Jenny Hoyt reunite to unravel a mysterious car wreck as their worlds collide with unsuspecting teens, a face from Jenny’s past, and a vicious outsider.