The Conners 6/29/22 “Patriarchs and Goddesses” Cast, New Tonight? & Plot
Tonight (Wednesday June 29 2022), ABC broadcasts an episode of the series “The Conners” titled “Patriarchs and Goddesses“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
- 1 Patriarchs and Goddesses Season 4, Episode 9 Episode Summary
- 2 Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
- 3 What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
- 4 Patriarchs and Goddesses Episode Video Preview
- 5 The Conners “Patriarchs and Goddesses” Cast
- 6 Watch Tonight’s “Patriarchs and Goddesses” Episode Online
- 7 The Conners Series Information
Patriarchs and Goddesses Season 4, Episode 9 Episode Summary
Darlene continues to navigate her breakup with Ben, and when she and Becky head to the movies and see Ben on a date, Darlene can’t stop herself from interfering and making everyone uncomfortable. Meanwhile, Dan offers to talk with Aldo’s dad, Jesse (Joe Walsh), when he doesn’t approve of Harris and Aldo’s relationship.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Tonight’s “Patriarchs and Goddesses” episode of “The Conners” is a repeat.
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “Patriarchs and Goddesses” episode will be broadcast on ABC at 8:00PM ET/PT.
Patriarchs and Goddesses Episode Video Preview
The Conners “Patriarchs and Goddesses” Cast
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner-Healy
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Emma Kenney as Harris Conner-Healy
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner
- Jeff Garlin as Murray Christian Goldberg
- Joe Walsh as Jesse
- Tony Cavalero as Aldo
- Charlotte Sanchez as Beverly Rose Conner
- Jaeden Bettencourt as Melvin
- Santino Barnard as Marvin
Watch Tonight’s “Patriarchs and Goddesses” Episode Online
The Conners Series Information
After a sudden turn of events, the Conner family is forced to face the daily struggles of life in a way they never have before. This iconic family, Dan, Jackie, Darlene, Becky and D.J., demonstrates that laughter, conversation and love can overcome anything. The family grapples with issues include parenting, dating, an unexpected pregnancy, financial pressures, aging, and in-laws. Through it all, the fights, the coupon cutting, the hand-me-downs, the breakdowns — with love, humor and perseverance, the family prevails.