Chicago P.D. S10E03 10/5/22 “A Good Man” Cast, Plot, New Tonight October 5 2022
Tonight (Wednesday October 5 2022) , NBC broadcasts an all new episode of the series “Chicago P.D.” titled “A Good Man“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
A Good Man Season 10, Episode 3 Episode Summary
The team investigates a string of brutal pharmacy robberies and Halsted connects with one of the victims about their Army careers. Upton suspects there is more to the story and confides in Voight.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Tonight’s “A Good Man” episode of “Chicago P.D.” is all new!
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “A Good Man” episode will be broadcast on NBC at 9:00PM ET/PT.
A Good Man Episode Video Preview
Chicago P.D. A Good Man Cast
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Henry “Hank” Voight
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Amy Morton as Sergeant Trudy Platt
- Tracy Spiridakos as Detective Hailey Upton
- Michael Gaston as Chief Patrick O’Neal
- Alex Mickiewicz as Lenny Gibson
- Nelson Ritthaler as Shaikin
- Simeon Othello Daise as Nolan Brooks
- J. Dunlap as Calvin Morrell
- Jade Fernandez as Lorenza Gibson
- Alejandro Mata as Husband
- Marie Tredway as Nurse #1
- Kris Wolff as Patrol Officer
- Machell Cusek as Doctor
- Neal Patrick Rivet as Junkyard Man
How to Watch Tonight’s A Good Man Episode Online
Chicago P.D. Series Information
Chicago P.D.’s Intelligence Unit, led by Sgt. Hank Voight, investigates the city’s most formidable offenses — drug trafficking, organized crime, high-profile murders and other large-scale felonies. The squad — made up of Voight, Trudy Platt, Kim Burgess, Adam Ruzek, Kevin Atwater, Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton — is committed A Good Maning the city and seeking truth, but in the midst of a changing criminal justice system, the team struggles to maintain peace in the community. Voight must learn to adapt to a shifting sociopolitical climate and embrace new tactics to crack down on crime in the city he loves.