The Young and the Restless Thursday June 8 2023 Spoilers & Preview
Today (Thursday June 8 2023) CBS broadcasts an episode of “The Young and the Restless“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about the upcoming episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
The Young and the Restless June 8 2023 Episode Summary
Nick and Sharon, loving parents in turmoil, find themselves deeply concerned about their daughter Faith. As they grapple with their worries, their parental instincts kick into high gear. Brace yourself for emotional moments as Nick and Sharon fight to protect their daughter from unseen dangers.
Kyle, with a heavy heart, blows the whistle on Phyllis, exposing her secrets and unveiling the truth. The repercussions of this explosive revelation will reverberate through their lives and the lives of those around them. Expect intense confrontations and shifting alliances as the fallout unfolds.
In a shocking turn of events, Diane seeks revenge against Ashley, setting the stage for a riveting clash. As old wounds are reopened, the battle between these strong-willed women escalates. Prepare for dramatic scenes as Diane unleashes her fury and Ashley fights back.
The Young and the Restless June 8 2023 Preview
Is Today’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Today’s “The Young and the Restless” episode is new.
What Time is Today’s Episode On?
Today’s “The Young and the Restless” episode will be broadcast on CBS at 12:30PM ET/PT.
The Young and the Restless June 8 2023 Cast
- Lauralee Bell as Christine Blair Williams
- Peter Bergman as Jack Abbott
- Eric Braeden as Victor Newman
- Tracey E. Bregman as Lauren Fenmore Baldwin
- Sasha Calle as Lola Rosales
- Sharon Case as Sharon Newman
- Reylynn Caster as Faith Newman
- Doug Davidson as Paul Williams
- Sean Dominic as Dr. Nate Hastings
- Melissa Claire Egan as Chelsea Newman
- Cait Fairbanks as Tessa Porter
- Conner Floyd as Phillip “Chance” Chancellor IV
- Jacob Aaron Gaines as Moses Winters
- Rory Gibson as Noah Newman
- Camryn Grimes as Mariah Copeland
- Mark Grossman as Adam Newman
- Amelia Heinle as Victoria Newman
- Elizabeth Hendrickson as Chloe Mitchell
- Courtney Hope as Sally Spectra
- Bryton James as Devon Hamilton
- Christel Khalil as Lily Winters
- Hunter King as Summer Newman
- Christian Jules Le Blanc as Michael Baldwin
- Kate Linder as Esther Valentine
- Beth Maitland as Traci Abbott
- Michael Mealor as Kyle Abbott
- Mishael Morgan as Amanda Sinclair
- Robert Newman as Ashland Locke
- Joshua Morrow as Nicholas Newman
- Melissa Ordway as Abby Newman
- Greg Rikaart as Kevin Fisher
- Brytni Sarpy as Elena Dawson
- Melody Thomas Scott as Nikki Newman
- Michelle Stafford as Phyllis Summers
- Jason Thompson as Billy Abbott
- Jordi Vilasuso as Rey Rosales
- Jess Walton as Jill Abbott
Watch The Young and the Restless June 8 2023 Episode Online
The Young and the Restless Series Information
It revolves around the rivalries, romances, hopes and fears of the residents of the fictional Midwestern metropolis, Genoa City. The lives and loves of a wide variety of characters mingle through the generations, dominated by the Newman, Abbott, Baldwin and Winters families.