The Bold and the Beautiful Monday August 28 2023 Spoilers & Preview
Today (Monday August 28 2023), CBS broadcasts an episode of “The Bold and the Beautiful“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about the upcoming episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
The Bold and the Beautiful Episode Summary
Eric opens up to R.J., revealing his thoughts and concerns. In the midst of this conversation, Eric asks R.J. for a significant favor, setting the stage for a potential turning point.
Thomas takes an unexpected and surprising action, leaving those around him in shock and anticipation of what this move might mean for his future.
The Bold and the Beautiful Preview
Is Today’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Today’s “The Bold and the Beautiful” episode is new.
What Time is Today’s Episode On?
Today’s “The Bold and the Beautiful” episode will be broadcast on CBS at 1:30PM ET/PT.
The Bold and the Beautiful Cast
- Matthew Atkinson as Thomas Forrester
- Katrina Bowden as Flo Fulton
- Darin Brooks as Wyatt Spencer
- Kimberlin Brown as Sheila Carter
- Scott Clifton as Liam Spencer III
- Delon de Metz as Zende Forrester Dominguez
- Don Diamont as Bill Spencer, Jr.
- Jennifer Gareis as Donna Logan
- Thorsten Kaye as Ridge Forrester
- Katherine Kelly Lang as Brooke Logan
- John McCook as Eric Forrester
- Alley Mills as Pamela Douglas
- Annika Noelle as Hope Logan
- Tanner Novlan as Dr. John “Finn” Finnegan
- Denise Richards as Shauna Fulton
- Lawrence Saint-Victor as Carter Walton
- Rena Sofer as Quinn Fuller
- Aaron D. Spears as Justin Barber
- Heather Tom as Katie Logan
- Diamond White as Paris Buckingham
- Jacqueline MacInnes Wood as Steffy Forrester
Watch The Bold and the Beautiful Episode Online
The Bold and the Beautiful Series Information
Set in the glamorous world of the Los Angeles fashion scene, this soap opera focuses on the wealthy and powerful Forrester family. Its company, Forrester Creations, is the leader in the fashion industry. Add in the machinations of rival businesses and families, and you’ve got a classic set-up.