The Good Doctor 4/18/22 “My Way” Cast, Plot & Time Tonight
Tonight (Monday April 18 2022), ABC broadcasts an episode of the series “The Good Doctor” titled “My Way“.
We’ve got the scoop on everything you need to know about tonight’s episode, including if it’s new, the time, cast, how to watch and all the episode details!
My Way Season 5, Episode 15 Episode Summary
While Doctor Andrews treats a foster kid for injuries sustained at his group home, Shaun and team look to Lea’s expertise with cars and auto repair to help a patient whose iron lung has broken. Meanwhile, the patient’s niece, a documentarian, takes an interest in Shaun.
Is Tonight’s Episode New or a Repeat?
Great news! Tonight’s “My Way” episode of “The Good Doctor” is all new.
What Time is Tonight’s Episode On?
Tonight’s “My Way” episode will be broadcast on ABC at 10:00PM ET/PT.
The Good Doctor My Way Episode Video Preview
The Good Doctor “My Way” Cast
- Freddie Highmore as Dr. Shaun Murphy
- Hill Harper as Dr. Marcus Andrews
- Richard Schiff as Dr. Aaron Glassman
- Christina Chang as Dr. Audrey Lim
- Fiona Gubelmann as Dr. Morgan Reznick
- Will Yun Lee as Dr. Alex Park
- Paige Spara as Lea
- Noah Galvin as Dr. Asher Wolke
- Bria Samoné Henderson as Dr. Jordan Allen
- Lee Garlington as Joan
- Marcus Gladney Jr. as Kevin Dolin
- April Cameron as Nurse Hawks
- Eileen Pedde as Sara
- Aaron Pearl as Dale the Mechanic
- Jennifer Tong as Allie
- Mariesa Crouse as Suzie
- Demi Pedersen as Jamie
- Jonathan Yee as Bruno
- Carlo Yu as Joan’s Friend #1
- Alisha-Marie Ahamed as Joan’s Friend #2
- Jenna Romanin as Joan’s Friend #3
- Frank Paige as Joan’s Friend #4
- Hollis Jane Andrews as Sophie
Watch Tonight’s “My Way” Episode Online
The Good Doctor Series Information
Shaun Murphy, a young autistic surgeon who has savant syndrome, relocates from a quiet country life to join the surgical unit at the prestigious San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital — a move strongly supported by his mentor, Dr. Aaron Glassman. Having survived a troubled childhood, Shaun is alone in the world and unable to personally connect with those around him, but he finds his niche using his extraordinary medical skill and intuition to save lives and challenge the skepticism of his colleagues.