Find out the Final Jeopardy Answer for the episode airing on Wednesday, September 6 2023!
Today’s Final Jeopardy Category is: The British Royal Family
Today’s Final Jeopardy
Prince Philip’s titles included Baron Greenwich & Duke of Edinburgh, but not Prince Consort, last used by this royal
Final Jeopardy Answer
The Final Jeopardy Answer is: Prince Albert
Final Jeopardy Explanation
The title “Prince Consort” was last used by Prince Albert, the husband of Queen Victoria. Prince Albert was a significant figure in British history, supporting his wife in her royal duties and contributing to various reforms and cultural developments during the Victorian era.
Final Jeopardy Video & Today’s Highlights
More Final Jeopardy!
- Since it can make someone “Japanese laugh as heartily as a Dane,” Lillian Gish saw film as an aesthetic this, the name of a language
- Thomas Hales proved hexagonal structures are the most compact way to fill a plane, a centuries-old theory based on the behavior of these
- Subject of a 2003 film, his 1947 obituary said he fathered at least 100 & died of a heart attack at 14, at a California ranch
- The title locale of this series is really the Belnord, dating to 1908 & located at 86th & Broadway on N.Y.C.’s upper west side
- The Atlanta History Center says this novel was “both beloved & condemned from almost the moment of its publication” in 1936
- In September 1964 the New York Times announced the passing of this pet, a gift “used as a symbol of honesty in 1952”
- The Goshute, a Western people, called this vast body of water Teittse Paa meaning “bad water”
- Established in 1963, this group had its conclusions questioned in books, reports & a special 1970s congressional committee
- Despite 17.5 miles of hallways, you can walk anywhere in this Virginia building within about 5 minutes, due to its concentric layout
- In disarray, it was sold at auction in 1915 to a local Wiltshire man, who would donate it to the British Govt. 3 years later
Wheel of Fortune Recap